K&M is your one-stop-shop for all your graphic needs. We can design, print and, install graphics for signs, awnings, stadiums, storefronts, windows, and more.
With over 15 years experience serving the nation’s largest awning distributors, K&M Graphics has developed tried and true methods for creating premium awning graphics that will last the life of your product without any peeling. With nationwide shipping capabilities, we can design and deliver custom awning graphics ready for installation.
Here are the different methods for applying awning graphics:
- Vinyl Awning Graphics System
– For vinyl awnings, we print CAD Cut Adhesive Vinyl and ship it to you for installation.
– We can print ready-to-go artwork, provide you with templates or create a custom designs.
– Over 97 translucent and opaque colors available.
- Digital Printing
– We can print complex images and even photographs onto a pressure sensitive vinyl that can be applied to your awning. Lamination available.
– Digital images can be printed directly onto awning fabric
- Sunbrella Graphics System
– For Sunbrella awnings, we use a heat-press process that fuses vinyl graphics into the fabric. Simply drop ship the Sunbrella to us, and we’ll print and fuse the graphics into the fabric. We then ship the completed product to you ready for installation.
– We use the highest quality 3M Scotchcal Series 220/Series 225 vinyl.
– 86 opaque colors available.
– Eradi-lite is a specific kind of awning material that uses a pattern and chemical eradication process to stencil graphics directly into the awning.
– We can create and ship custom eradi-lite patterns for you.
We can design and create custom graphics for bleachers, dugouts, fence screens, locker rooms, and scoreboards to help create an atmosphere of team spirit. From little league teams to universities, K&M Graphics has designed and installed stadium graphics for teams throughout the region.
Window graphics allow business fronts to display their unique personality and services. At K&M Graphics, we can create graphics to match existing fronts, or help you come up with brand new design ideas.
Our decals are made out of commercial grade vinyl to withstand the elements, allowing you to apply your logo to nearly any surface. Decals are an easy, fast and economical way to get your name out there.